The Society of the Four Arts was founded in 1936 to offer cultural programming to the growing Palm Beach community and to foster and encourage an appreciation for the arts. Since then, members and patrons have generously donated artworks to The Four Arts to further this mission. Today, the permanent art collection includes more than 500 works of art such as paintings, prints, photographs, drawings, textiles, ceramics, decorative arts, and pieces of historic furniture. The Four Arts regularly displays these artworks in public areas of its buildings, the Philip Hulitar Sculpture Garden, and across its campus. For information about the collection and to inquire about donating an artwork, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.