Tips and Guidelines
The Botanical Gardens is an outdoor gallery and museum behavior applies.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Stay on the pathways for your safety as well as the safety of the plants and sculptures.
- Running and horseplay are not allowed.
- Sporting activities along with bicycles, skateboards, and motorized transportation are prohibited.
- Do not touch the sculptures and please refrain from leaning or climbing on them.
- Please do not pick, cut, or disturb the plants, insects, and wildlife in the garden.
- Food and drink may be enjoyed in the gardens, and picnicking is allowed on the furniture.
- Please dispose of trash in the proper receptacles.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) and alcohol is prohibited.
- There are no water fountains or public restrooms in the gardens; please visit a nearby Four Arts building to use these facilities.
- Please do not bring pets in the gardens.