Dear Four Arts Members and Friends,
The Society of the Four Arts is committed to providing our members, visitors, and the greater Palm Beaches community a comfortable environment for our engaging and inspiring programming.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit us — and what we are asking from you to keep everyone safe.
What to expect from our current 2020-2021 season
- We have scheduled a full season of programs for the upcoming season. Programs remain subject to change or cancellation. Reservations are required.
- We are reducing occupancy and configuring auditoriums and classrooms to help maintain social distancing.
- We encourage you to visit our website, www.fourarts.org, regularly throughout the season for more information and updates.
What to expect when you visit
- The Four Arts is following public health guidelines issued by the CDC, the state of Florida, and The Town of Palm Beach, to help keep its members, guests, staff, and visiting presenters safe.
- The Four Arts is requiring face masks to be worn on The Four Arts campus. We are not equipped to admit any patron with a medical exemption from wearing a face mask.
- The Four Arts is requiring families and groups of friends to maintain social distancing of six feet from all others wherever possible while visiting The Four Arts, including in the gardens.
- All indoor spaces now benefit from updates to our air conditioning systems, which will ensure 99% healthy air circulating in the buildings.
What The Four Arts expects from you
- Please follow any additional instructions given by Four Arts staff and be respectful of the measures in place. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
- While The Four Arts has taken steps to protect the health of members and non-members, our efforts do not supersede an individual’s responsibility to keep well, practice vigilant hand hygiene, stay home when symptomatic, wear a face mask in public, and social distance wherever possible.
- All members and guests must evaluate their risk in attending programs. There is always a risk of exposure to COVID in any public place where people are present.
- Please do not visit The Four Arts if you or anyone visiting with you have experienced COVID symptoms in the past 14 days. Those symptoms include but are not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, and other flu-like symptoms.
We wish to extend our deepest appreciation to our community for their continued patience, understanding, and unwavering support during the Covid-19 pandemic. As always, the staff here at the Society of the Four Arts sends our best wishes for the health and well being of everyone during these difficult times.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding recent developments, do not hesitate to contact us at (561) 655-7227 or by sending us an email.
The Society of the Four Arts
Current Hours of Operation
Philip Hulitar Sculpture Gardens and Four Arts Botanical Gardens
Daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., weather permitting
Esther B. O’Keeffe Building (and Gallery Box Office)
Monday, Wednesday through Saturday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
Sunday – 1 to 5 p.m.;
Tuesday – Four Arts members only, 1 to 5 p.m.
Fitz Eugene Dixon Education Building (and Dixon Box Office)
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Gioconda and Joseph King Library
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Offering curbside service and open with limited occupancy by appointment only
Four Arts Children’s Library
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.;
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Operating with limited capacity curbside service available 10 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays