Job Title: Ticket Operations Associate
Department: Programs & Customer Service
The Ticket Operations associate will play an essential role in daily operations of the ticketing system. Reporting to Head of Education and Director of Programs, the Ticket Operations associate is responsible for assisting with the running of the ticketing system, for assisting the Customer Service department with technical troubleshooting (hardware & software) for the ticketing & scanning-in system, and for analyzing basic data to generate reports on attendance & sales.
To apply for this position:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functions of the job:
The TO associate will coordinate the loading and operating of the ticket system and will oversee the check-in/attendance system. The TO associate must have demonstrated technical and user experience with ticketing and/or member registration software and must always exhibit a helpful attitude when dealing with colleagues and if needed, customers. Some evening and weekend availability is required, in Season. The TO associate will also prepare data reports as required by senior management.
• Operate the ticketing/registration software platform and equipment. This will include the online ticket system and the Four Arts App.
• Assist with all ticket office operations, customer service support, walk-up sales, online ticket orders.
• Assist in resolving software and hardware issues with the assistance from the IT department (internal), Utix AudienceView or the App company (external).
• Liaise with Finance department to ensure proper processes are implemented (ex: coding from General Ledger of all sales, collecting and reporting monies, etc).
• Ensure ticketing system records are maintained and accurate.
• Update and process Member information to ensure benefits reflect to ticket system.
• Load new Season programs into Ticket system, and ensure correlation with App.
• Coordinate closing/archiving of past season in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and/or generate reminder eblasts to patrons.
• Notify appropriate staff of oversold events and help create a resolution to accommodate patrons for these popular programs.
• Assist with the gathering of data and supplying of reports from the ticketing system for senior management use.
• Automate certain reports from ticketing system (ex: attendance reports, etc)
• Other duties as assigned by Head of Education and Director of Programs.
List any particular skills necessary to perform this job:
• Proficiency in event ticketing and registration systems
• Ability to quickly learn and master software systems (Four Arts app, database, etc.)
• Ability to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends (Dec-April).
• Ability to accept and respond positively to direction.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Specialized knowledge or qualifications an individual should possess to be selected for this job:
Tech savvy. Problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of technical background within a ticket system. Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines for various projects. Highly motivated, self-starter with a high energy level and a willingness to assist customers and staff.
Identify supervisory/managerial duties that are required of this position: