January 23, 24, 25
Each day from 1 to 4 p.m.
Apple Watch is a wrist computer, a health and fitness tracker, a notification system, a remote control, a communicator — all in one. Though Apple’s not talking, sales estimates put over 25 million Apple Watches on wrists, and that makes it the most successful wearable device in history. Apple is also currently the number one watch manufacturer in the world — topping Rolex as of September 2017. This workshop will help you understand all the amazing things your watch can do.
- How to set up and pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone
- Meet watchOS
- How to customize your Apple Watch
- How to find apps for Apple Watch
- Everything you need to know about Apple Watch bands
- Best Apple Watch Accessories
- Troubleshooting the Apple WatchJohn J. Lopinot is a photographer specializing in nature and underwater photography, personalized photography instruction, and Apple computer instruction. He worked for Apple Computers and has taught more than 300 photography workshops. He has won more than 150 awards for his photography and newspaper design.
Tickets: $425 for three classes
Due to limited space, reservations are required for every program.
Please note, no refunds for lectures are permitted. Exchanges or transfers for a lecture of equal value within a season are permitted on a case-by-case basis.