February 6, 7, 8
Each day from 1 to 4 p.m.
Apple’s Pages is a powerful word processing program that lets you create stunning documents and books. Pages uses the iCloud so you can synchronize your documents across all your Apple devices, meaning you can create and edit on your Mac computer, your iPad or even your iPhone. I have been using Pages for years to make photo books of our travels. In this workshop you will learn:
- Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
- Enhance your document with a library of over 500 editable shapes
- Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
- Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
- Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared and read in iBooks
You will learn how to create a beautiful book that you can either send to a printer or use as an e-book.
John J. Lopinot is a photographer and Apple computer instruction. He worked for Apple Computers and has taught more than 300 photography workshops.
Tickets: $425 for three classes
September 12, 2018 (members)
September 26, 2018 (public)
Due to limited space, reservations are required for every program.
Please note, no refunds for lectures are permitted. Exchanges or transfers for a lecture of equal value within a season are permitted on a case-by-case basis.