February 13, 14, 15
Each day from 1 to 4 p.m.
Learn how to use Apple’s iMovie to create a one to two minute movie using still photographs, video clips, ambient audio and music to create an entertaining and fun visual story of your adventures. With iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies. You can even start editing on iPhone or iPad, then finish on your Mac. And when you’re ready to premiere your movie on all your devices, iMovie Theater rolls out the red carpet.
- Select from dozens of styles to add beautifully animated titles and credits to your movies.
- Make action shots more exciting by changing their speed.
- Add a broadcast feel to your movie with picture-in-picture and split screen effects.
- Give your film a nostalgic monochrome stye, a vintage western appearance or a futuristic cool blue look.
- Built-in music, sound effects and voiceover recording make it easy to create a movie that sounds as good as it looks.
- And when finished you can add the movie to YouTube, put it in iTunes on your computer and sync it to your iPad or iPhone.
Tickets: $425 for three classes
September 12, 2018 (members)
September 26, 2018 (public)
Due to limited space, reservations are required for every program.
Please note, no refunds for lectures are permitted. Exchanges or transfers for a lecture of equal value within a season are permitted on a case-by-case basis.