MAY I SHOOT PHOTOS AT THE FOUR ARTS?
We welcome and encourage you to take pictures during your visit to The Four Arts. However, if you are interested in using the gardens for professional portraits, engagement or wedding day photography, or similar staged photography, we ask that you first obtain permission. There is a $100 fee for all staged, formal, planned or professional photography. If you are a recent graduate, we’re happy to offer a photography permit at no charge, by calling 561-655-7227. For all other permits, please submit the online Photo Permit.
- Individual or small group photography using personal mobile devices or cameras does not require a permit.
- Large group or professional photography does require a permit purchased at least 48 hours in advance. Permits are $100.
- Additional equipment besides cameras, such as drones, ladders, or lights, is not permitted.
- The sculptures in the Philip Hulitar Sculpture Garden, The Botanical Gardens, and on The Four Arts Campus may not be photographed due to copyright restrictions.
- Commercial photography is not permitted.
- Please do not take photos inside The Four Arts buildings.
- While social distancing measures are in place, all groups are restricted to 10 or less.
- There are no refunds on Photo Permits
MAY I HAVE MY WEDDING AT THE FOUR ARTS?
No, The Society of the Four Arts is not a wedding ceremony or reception venue.
MAY I HAVE A PRIVATE EVENT, DINNER, OR MEETING AT THE FOUR ARTS?
No, The Society of the Four Arts does not rent out its facilities for private events, dinners, or meetings.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FOUR ARTS?
There is a waiting list to join The Society of the Four Arts. A current member may pick up a membership application on your behalf and two members must sponsor your application.
Please note, membership is not required to attend our world-class cultural and educational programs.
IS THE FOUR ARTS WHEELCHAIR-ACCESSIBLE?
The Four Arts is ADA compliant. The buildings and gardens are fully accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. Visitors with disabilities may use mobility devices, including manual and electric wheelchairs, mobility scooters, and manually powered mobility aids (such as walkers, canes, and crutches) in all areas open to public pedestrian use.
We do not have wheelchairs available for rent.
Designated parking spaces in the public lots facing the front of Esther B. O’Keeffe Building and Dixon Education Building are available for visitors with disabilities.
MAY I BRING MY PETS TO THE FOUR ARTS?
No, please do not bring your pets as they are not allowed in The Four Arts buildings or gardens. However, trained service animals needed by individuals with disabilities are allowed in all public areas.
DO YOU HAVE ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICES?
Assisted listening devices are available at the Gallery and Dixon box offices.
The Four Arts has several parking lots on its campus offering parking at no charge, and there is 2-hour parking available on adjoining streets.
Please only park at The Four Arts if you are attending Four Arts programs. The parking lots close shortly after the last program scheduled each day, and overnight parking is not available.
Parking is open to the public except for Tuesday afternoons in January, February, and March, when Four Arts parking lots are reserved for Four Arts members only.