The Esther B. O’Keeffe Gallery

 

In 1929, businessman and philanthropist Colonel Edward R. Bradley commissioned “Society Architect” Addison Mizner to design the Florida Embassy Club, an exclusive supper club that quickly became popular among Palm Beach’s elite and socialites. After Bradley’s death, The Society of the Four Arts acquired the Embassy Club and architect John L. Volk (1901 – 1984) transformed it into the Esther B. O’Keeffe Gallery Building. Volk enclosed the courtyard to become a 700-seat theater (now the Gubelmann Auditorium) and renovated the interior to become art galleries. The Four Arts presents art exhibitions in the galleries while in season from early December through Easter Weekend. Click here for information about this season’s exhibitions.

The Four Arts is proud to be accredited through the American Alliance of Museums. For information click here.

102 Four Arts Plaza
Palm Beach, FL 33480
(561) 655-7226

Navigation Menu
Administration: 561-655-7227 Box Office: 561-655-7226 King Library: 561-655-2766 Children's Library: 561-655-2776 Campus on the Lake Registration: 561-805-8562